Remote List Global Settings
The global settings that a Remote Blacklist includes are described below.
In this view you can specify the following fields:
- Name. A custom name for your list.
- Policy. May be Allow or Deny. If you select Allow the list works as a white list of servers you trust on.
- Type. May be Remote or Local.
- Url. For Remote Type of list you can enter here the Url. The format of the list must be One IP or Subnetwork per line in plain text.
- Syncronize URL button. The small green cloud let you syncronize your remote list.
The Updates section permits to schedule the download and update of the remote blacklist:
Frequency. Update frequency of the blacklist. The options available are:
- Daily. The blacklist will be updated in a daily basis. It’s available to select a Period time in order to update it several times per day or an Exact time in order to update it once a day at a certain time.
- Weekly. The blacklist will be updated in a weekly basis. It’s needed to select a Weekday when the update will be executed once a week at a certain Time.
- Monthly. The blacklist will be updated in a monthly basis. It’s needed to select the Day of the month when the update will be executed once every month at a certain Time.
The format of the remote file should be a text/plain file with a line per IP address or subnet to add into the blacklist.
Remote List Farms
In this seccion your available Farms appear in the Left side of the screen.
Select and pass the desired Farms to the Enabled Box in the Right side of the screen in order to apply previously configured Blacklist. Then press UPDATE button.
Once the Farm is in the Enabled Box your Blacklist configuration is applied to that farm.