This section shows a table including the number of established and pending connections found for every LSLB farm. The number of connections shown are about the current stats in a certain instant.
This table includes the following columns:
- Farmname. Name of the virtual service or farm related.
- Virtual LB Name. Load Balancer that is running the farm.
- Profile. Nature or type of load balancing used in this LSLB farm.
- Virtual IP. IP address used by the virtual service to handle requests.
- Virtual Port. Ports used by the virtual service to wait for requests.
- Established Conns. Connections marked as ESTABLISHED. For L4xNAT profile farms this means connected to a backend. For HTTP profiled farms this means connected to the virtual server.
- Pending Conns. Connections marked as SYN. An increasing value means a higher rate of requests received that can’t be served.
- Status. This shows the state of the farm system process with a green dot if the farm is up or a red dot if the farm is down.
- Actions. This column has two links for every farm, a link to Show graphs and a link to Show backend stats.
Each of those columns may be used to filter the table by a given field. Use the blank rectangles on the top for this purpose.