This section lists the secure certificates installed in the load balancer in order to be used in LSLB farms with HTTP profile and HTTPS listener and behave as a SSL Offload virtual service.
We support PEM certificates without password. Please, visit the next link for further information:
The certificate list includes the following details:
- Common Name. Single host name or wildcard name for a wildcard certificate.
- Type. Certificate file type.
- File. Certificate name ended with .pem or .csr extension, a descriptive text to identify the certificate in the future.
- Issuer. Certificate authority that has signed the certificate. This does not apply to CSR files.
- Created on. From this date on the certificate is active. For a CSR file, is the date when the request was made.
- Expire on. Is the date when the certificate will be expired. It does not apply to CSR files.
- Right upper corner shows two symbols to refresh and to expand the Certificate list respectively.
- Download symbol at the right allows to download an already uploaded Certificate.
And these are the Actions related to certificates that can be applied in batches to all the selected ones.
If you click on one of the Certificates of the list an extensive information of the given certificate will be shown.